Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, March 16, 2007

The Galleys Are Done!
Or...I might sleep tomorrow night

I finished the galleys for Choices Meant for Gods at 1:30 this morning. And then prepared a flyer to hand out at the Southwest Florida Reading Festival tomorrow, which I'm not going to get to do tonight after work because I have a part-time job that I'll be at until 2:30 a.m. so...again...no sleep for Sandy. But I see this as very good news because I've accomplished something fantastic here. I think I should be celebrating. Maybe I'll put Nigel Taiman on party detail for tomorrow night and if I can stay awake after standing around at the reading festival promoting Choices Meant for Gods, we can eat cake or something.

I'll keep you guys posted about a release date!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , ,

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Raven Bower said...

Heck yeah you should be celebrating! That's great news :)

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home