Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, February 01, 2007


Choices Meant for Gods
Coming Soon...to a Book Store Near You


Now, people who know me will get excited because they'll assume I actually got a release date from my publisher for Choices Meant for Gods. No. This March 2007 is an educated guess based on some rumors. But I'll be talking with my publisher this weekend and I'll see what I can learn. In the meantime, isn't this a snazzy poster?

Notice that the compass rose drawn by Megan Kissinger, an artist here in Southwest Florida, is featured prominently on this masterpiece. Her artwork is what makes the poster, actually. It gives it that moody feeling that the main plot of the book has.

Notice also that I get to mention Amanda Chariss and Nigel Taiman and Hrazon, the wizard from Mon'dore, as the starring characters. I figured I'd leave Master Rothahn out just to piss Him off. It's only fair. And the few of you who've read the book so far can chuckle at that. The rest of you have to wait until March...or whenever. :)

So I'm looking forward to the release of Choices Meant for Gods, and I hope you are, too! Stay tuned to The Dragon because I'll be sure to give you an update after my discussion this weekend!

"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home