Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Word of the Day
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Reunion (noun) – A gathering or grouping of members of a group who have been apart for some time; a reuniting of people or objects that have been separated

Word in a Sentence: I wonder if Stewart Copeland and Gordon Sumner will survive the The Police reunion on the Grammys tonight.

Your turn! So this isn’t a difficult word. You’re probably familiar with it. Give me a unification sort of sentence! :) (And for the record, I've heard a rumor that mah boy Justin is performing tonight, too. Hold me back!)

“Some days, you just want the dragon to win.”

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Since 1950, the descendants of my great-grandparents (my maternal grandfather's family) gather for a reunion. For the past 15-20 years, I have been the "semi-permanent" secretary for this event - taking care of the reservations at the little park where it is held, sending out a newsletter announcing and trying to convince as many as possible of my cousins -of various degrees of kinship- to attend, paying the park rental after the treasurer (also a "semi-permanent position held by a very close 3rd cousin) gives me the money, and sending e-mails throughout the year telling family of deaths, marriages, births, graduation, etc! And, although attendance has been dropping greatly the past three years now, this reunion ranks right up there next to Christmas for me!

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home