Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

We Have a Winner
Mario Acevedo gets the goods from our pseudonym contest

During the month of June, a host of authors and writers shared their views and stories of using pen names here at The Dragon. Each time one of you perky visitors shared in the discussion, you entered the contest to win a couple of eBooks. Hooray for Mario Acevedo, the winner of those books! (He was the first one I pulled from the Duran Duran tour cap that I could track.)

So congratulations Mario!
You get electronic copies of Raven Bower's Apparitions and Sandy Lender's Choices Meant for Gods. (I've read both and I can highly recommend them. Although I don't recommend reading Apparitions close to bedtime...or while seated in a parked car waiting on anyone for any length of time...)

Our July theme is "There Once Was a Dragon" and the prize for participating in the discussion is listed back on July 7th. Enjoy and good luck to everyone!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda J. Hutchinson said...

WooHoo Mario!

IF he hasn't yet claimed his prize, let me know and I'll email him. Or not. Or pretend to be Mario so I can collect the prize.

If you haven't read X-Rated Blood Suckers by Mario Acevedo, buy it today. It's a very good read.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home