Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday, October 3, 2008
Word of the Day
Impersonal
(adjective) – not personal; having no personal reference; not using emotions; not exhibiting emotion (etymology: from Middle English and Late Latin)

Word in a Sentence: In the fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods, Master Rothahn at first seems an impersonal, disinterested god who merely shows up to train Chariss because it's His job to do so.

Your turn! Do you have any emotionless sentences to share with us today? Click on the comment link below and shower us with your creativity, and you'll be entered in the contest to win eBooks.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , , ,

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am unsure if I am leaving my sentence for the word of the day contest in the correct area as I have never participated in the contests before, but if not so be it- at least I get to voice my opinion in my sentence here! My sentence is... Upon first meeting my mother and father in-law, they portrayed themselves as caring, family oriented individuals. However, as time pressed on the truth reared it's ugly head and their impersonal, cold blooded nature has come to light.

(Sigh) Silence broken.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home