Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday's Inspirational Quote of the Day
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do."
— Edward Everett Hale

Fantasy Author Sandy Lender encourages you to do.
In honor of World Poverty Day Wednesday of this week, our inspirational quotes focus on charity and help.
Keep reading for today's dragon story from Laura Crawford and your chances to enter two contests.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger angelinjones said...

Mostly, what we are afraid of begins in our minds and ends in our minds. They don't have the claws to hurt us. All are but shadows -- harmless and our own making and they are all gone once we are out in the light.
-------------------------------
Angelinjones
link building

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home