Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WELCOME TO POST 900
Or...The Dragon sees a milestone on the horizon

I missed a lot of blogging days this summer with my infrequent posts during all the crapola going on in the personal life. When the choice comes down to working on the blog or working on one of my works in progress (WIPs) during my spare time, guess which one gets my spare time. That's why I'm a fantasy author...it keeps me from going completely stark raving mad, you know. :) Now that a few things are calmer, I figure we're on the fast train to 1,000 posts. I'll come up with a cool contest to tie to it, okay? Stay tuned.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home