Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm a Soap Star!
Catch my 15 minutes before I get killed off…

A writer friend of mine weaves a suspenseful tale that walks the line between glorifying and mocking those soap dramas we love to hate. You remember Whoopie, Sally, and company in Soap Dish? Okay, you're on the right track now, but toss in a scary paranormal element.

And toss in me!

Yes, I won a contest to be in Jamieson Wolf's serial thriller "Hunted", and you can read the story so far at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hunted/. Be warned! Those of you who know me will laugh wildly when Sandy Duran is introduced (I think in scene eight) already in hysterics.

Jamieson is a writer of children's books, paranormal and other fiction, blogs, and fabulous e-mail messages that can have me laughing for a good long time after I've left the computer. His blog can be found at http://www.jamiesonwolf.blogspot.com/.

(And for those of you who have had a sneak peek at Choices Meant for Gods, can you believe I met someone named Jamieson? And wasn’t afraid of him!?)

"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda L Rucker said...

I read your intro, Sandy! You're spot on, Jamieson is excellent. I wish more people could find him.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home