Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, May 31, 2007


The Dragon's Still on the Online Book Tour
Or...visit another blog for another take on the interview format today

I haven't gotten to the bottom of why the online book tour had a hiccup yesterday, but I truly hope everything is okay with Charlene Leatherman. The interview we conducted never appeared on her MySpace site (again, I'm tellin' ya...that MySpace stuff just doesn't set right with me) and she didn't respond to my message asking about it, so I sure hope she's all right. (I actually have a reason for fretting about her, so those of you who are of the praying mindset, I would ask you to offer prayers for her and her family if you wouldn't mind.)

Now! For today, fantasy author Sandy Lender visits www.overthehillchick.blogspot.com as part of the Choices Meant for Gods Online Book Tour, and that was a painless little interview with a dear friend from The Writers Life group. So I encourage you all to check that out at your leisure today and leave us any questions that pop into your minds. I'll be sure to jog in there and respond!

And if you don't already have your copy of Choices Meant for Gods, this high fantasy novel is just waiting for you to dive in! You can pick it up at your local book store or order it online at http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=dp_return_1/104-9089752-5140754?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books&qid=1175821346&sr=8-1.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Sandy - read your interview over at Boomer Chick's last night - looked to be a great job in my opinion.
Still trying to figure out a sentence using the "magicked" thing though. Can you hear me scratching my head?

11:36 AM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Dorothy asked good questions! It was a fun interview.

And, hey, the questions Jamieson asked me for Author Alley last week got the attention of the BronteBlog! You know how happy I am over that...check this out:

http://bronteblog.blogspot.com/2007/05/master-of-all-whriting.html

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home