Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, May 30, 2007



Sandy Lender Goes to MySpace on CMFG Online Book Tour Today

Or...The Dragon ventures off the beaten path

I've avoided MySpace for a variety of reasons. It irritates me. It's quite disorganized and that just messes with my anal retentive gene. :) But I've got a new friend there who has been so kind as to host me for the day. She asked fun questions in her interview of me and, well, you just have to be thankful for folks like that. So I encourage you to check out Charlene Leatherman's interview with this humble fantasy author at www.myspace.com/charleneleatherman to see what we came up with.

To get your copy of the high fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods, or to read one of seven reviews before #8 goes up, check out : http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=dp_return_1/104-9089752-5140754?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books&qid=1175821346&sr=8-1.

Have a great Wednesday and enjoy today's Word of the Day where I introduce you to Henry Bakerson, who, by the way, has his own blog on the 'net at http://friendsofdragons.wordpress.com!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger witchywanda said...

I am so anxious to read this book of yours, Sandy! Yes it is I, WANDA! Received the package today and a huge "Thank You" to YOU and Jamieson for this contest. Enjoying all you have posted on this site and will let you know when I finish reading CMFG. Thank you!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Fantastic, Wanda!
Congrats again and I can't wait to hear from you...

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home