Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, May 04, 2007

Scroll, Baby
Or...we're in a hurry this morning

I'm feeling under the weather so posting is limited today...yet there's so much going on...So, if you don't mind, just scroll on past the Word of the Day if you want to see the tres coo-el announcements that I posted yesterday!

And if you're in Southwest Florida, I encourage you to stop by Barnes & Noble in Naples tonight after 7 to see M.B. Weston for her book signing of A Prophecy Forgotten (which is a fabulous book that I have not only read, but am "on" - and if you want to know what that means, I guess you just have to get a copy of her book, don't you? bwuahahahahaha)

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home