Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Today the Dragon Talks
Or...join Sandy Lender at Marcus Williford's author chat tonight

Today the online book tour takes an interesting twist! Instead of an interview with a host, I'll have a chat with YOU! Yes, visitors, you can talk directly...well...type directly with me tonight, 9 eastern time, at http://willifordblog.com. Go over and register prior to 9 so you're set to go at start time, though, because we're only on for an hour (or a little longer). Marcus is a wonderful host: Nigel and I have participated in his live author chats before. There's no spamming done after you register (for free) to participate in these chats. I've invited my publisher to join us so maybe we'll get some pearls of wisdom from that arena as well...

I can guarantee you we'll talk about the fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods, the fantasy author Sandy Lender, online book tours, writing when your muse won't let you sleep for several nights in a row, inspiration through Duran Duran, and who knows what else!

I look forward to spending some time with you this evening, my friends. And tomorrow, we'll be at Marilyn Morris's Sabbath's Room at www.sabbathsroom.blogspot.com.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home