Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, May 11, 2007

Word of the Day
Friday, May 11, 2007
Undersexed (adjective) – Having less sexual potency or desire than normal (funny, I couldn’t find an etymology for this one…but you could ask my soon-to-be-ex-husband where he thinks it comes from)

Word in a Sentence: In my novel Choices Meant for Gods, Nigel had decided he’d never find a …you know, I just can’t write it for fear that he’ll stop writing his blog.

Your turn! And with a word so pregnant with meaning, you can surely come up with some good sentences for me. ;)

“Some days, I just want the dragon to win.”

Tags: , , , , ,

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

After my last disaster with romance, I finally came to the realization that I really didn't need the headache much less the heartache/break involved there and since then, for the past 9 years, have managed to steer completely away from that aspect. Does that make me undersexed now or just too many time burned?

5:59 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

You know...I deleted the reply I was typing for you because I have no idea how young the eyes are that view this site. ;) I'll e-mail you "off-list."

***insert evil smile here***
***add some evil music***
***top it off with insane laughter***

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home