Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, June 16, 2007



Signing Things

Or...The Dragon discusses signing some more

I'll be tired of this topic in about five minutes and you won't have to read it any more. Promise. But I'm in New York now for my fabulous Duran Duran weekend. I'm signing a copy of Choices Meant for Gods for a couple as soon as I get done blogging here, and I'll be signing some more tonight at the hotel. This is the productive part of the weekend for us writer types. The bizarre picture above is a collage of items John Taylor (one of my muses you'll never hear from on this blog) signed for me back in December.

If you'd like an autographed copy of Choices Meant for Gods, you first have to pick up a copy. You can do that at http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-9789252-2115947?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1182005771&sr=8-1. Logistics are easy to work out from there!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: ,,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home