Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, July 20, 2007


Sweet Jane
Or…The Dragon is at Jane Sutton's Blog Today

See Jane blog. See Sandy blog. See Sandy blog with Jane. All day long.

My friend Jane Sutton has a contemporary women's fiction novel being released later this summer from ArcheBooks Publishing called The Ride. I'm stoked! So we've been corresponding. She's got herself a handy little blog that she's set up connected to her website to assist in marketing this new book. I applaud this. I read it every Friday when she posts. And I thought, "Hey! I need a tour stop at the end of my Choices Meant for Gods Online Book Tour! Wonder if Jane would help me out with that…"

And she said yes.

So you can see this wonderful (and sometimes difficult – I can't believe you forced me to think so much, Jane!) interview at http://janekennedysutton.blogspot.com all day. We welcome your comments and questions, of course.

And if you don't already own a copy of Choices Meant for Gods, order your copy from http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=dp_return_1/104-9089752-5140754?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books&qid=1175821346&sr=8-1 or the publisher's site at http://www.archebooks.com/BookIDX/Indexes/Fantasy/CMG/CMGDesc.htm. Jane's book The Ride will be available at Amazon.com and www.archeboooks.com shortly, as well!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home