Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, August 19, 2007


Creative Photo Contest Winner

Or...congratulations to Laura Crawford

It just doesn't get any more creative than this. Laura staged a "reading" photo at a print shop. That's a press way back there behind her. How cool is that? So, you see? Choices Meant for Gods is so great that even the press people have to stop their jobs to read it.

Congratulations to Laura for sending in the most creative image for the Choices Meant for Gods Photo Contest, brought to you by the Always-Thinking Jamieson Wolf. I'll be sending out spa goodies from Arcana's bathing rooms to Miss Laura this week. Thank you for participating, Laura!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , ,

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Pretty doggone cool pictures there, girl!
I've been somewhat keeping a semi-low profile for a while. Trying to think of a topic -or rather topics, I should say - to write about for the column I'm going to be writing once a month starting in September. I'll still be a poor struggling writer wannabe though - no pay involved in this column but heck, it will give me items to add to my portfolio, won't it? No specific theme to these columns - the editor said to just write about something that "catches my 'eye' or 'interest' around the local area. What the heck! I'm excited, can't you tell?

10:55 PM  
Blogger Laura M. Crawford said...

Whoohooo! I won! I never win anything! Just want to let you all know, the machine behind me is an assembly machine that puts lip balm containers (think Chapstick) together. I work in a plastics factory where they make the parts and send them to me to put them together and then they get sent to a company that decorates them and then they get sent to be filled.

Anyway, since I am trying to fight off a horrible head cold, this does me a lot of good! Thanks for the contest, Sandy and Jamieson (I miss you, sweetie!), and good luck to both of you in your promotion efforts. If there is anything I can do to help you, let me know!

Laura :)

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home