Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday's Inspirational Quote of the Day for Writers
Today's quote will look familiar to regular visitors. It's the same as yesterday's. Why? Why, when I have tons of these things stored up for posting during the next few months, would I "replay" one? Let's just say this one rings true, and I don't want anyone to miss it. For the folks stopping in just to find Nigel's posts for commenting and entering the Valentine's Day contest to win a copy of Choices Meant for Gods, I welcome you and encourage you to scroll on down to view his post from Friday morning, but I hope you pause to see this wonderful sentiment from Mr. Tagore, as well.

"Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it."
—Rabindranath Tagore

Fantasy Author Sandy Lender wishes you a fabulous day! Keep reading for today's Word of the Day at The Dragon.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home