Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Because We're Joking Around...
Or...The Dragon thought this was fitting for today's theme as well.

What do you get from a pampered cow?

answer:
Spoiled milk

He he he he! Cute, isn't it?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger theauthormike said...

Sandy Dear, Please read Nigel's for your laugh of the day. But in all honesty, you should have let me do it. Actually, it might not be too late, LOL. And all jokes aside, please get yourself tested just in case he is as stupid as we think. I'm here for you when ever you need me. Love ya, Mikey.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

No worries there, Mikeeee! I'm sure he's as stupid as we think, but everything with me is A-Okay! Yay!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

4:16 PM  
Blogger Laura M. Crawford said...

Here's a joke for you!

Why is a divorce so expensive?

Answer:

Because it's worth it!

Ok, not the best joke, but I thought it was appropriate. Honey, you need to change your thought processes. Read "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle. It's done wonders for me already and I'm not even halfway through it. Honest.

Remember, you hold the power within you. Nobody can make you think anything you don't want to.

Hugs!

Laura :)

2:46 AM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Laura,
That's fabulous. I laughed out loud. It really happens at the computer...
I will definitely look into the Tolle book if you recommend it. Of course, I already have (and this is NOT an exaggeration) more than a dozen books on my shelf that I've bought...and there they sit. Waiting. Sigh.

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home