Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, March 28, 2008

Writers' Guide: Inspiring Question for the Last Friday in March
Or…The Dragon says journal about this one…

We have a Grammar Guide AND a Writer's Guide today. I like to try to throw one of these thought-provoking questions at you on Fridays, and I won't be able to next Friday because we're having an author interview here at The Dragon. So this week's is bizarre to make up for skipping next week. How's that? Put your answer in the comment field, but feel free to use this thought-provoking question in your journaling or short story exercises today!

Where on your body do you have a scar and how did you get it?

I have this whole patch of scars on the inside of my upper right arm. They've faded quite a bit now that I'm nearly 38 years old, but I got them when I was a toddler. My poor mom. I reached up with my wee little hand to the stovetop to grab the handle of a boiling pot of water…

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags:
, , , , ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home