Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Dragon's in a Hurry
Or...The Dragon's in a Hurry

In good news, I'm preparing for the release of Choices Meant for Kings during the minutes when I'm not buried in the day job (read: the job that pays the bills). So the negligence of this happy blog is not for naught. :)

Enjoy the inspirational quotes, though! And don't forget to skim for the answer to the contest question "In the fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods, who is Chariss chosen to protect?" so you can win the fabulous basket that's up for grabs. You e-mail your answer, with your name and snail mail address to authorisland at yahoo dot com before the end of this month.

If you can't find the answer on this blog (I'll be stunned), you can find it at http://www.authorisland.com/, in the book blurb at http://www.amazon.com/, or at my publisher's site at http://www.archebooks.com/BookIDX/Indexes/Fantasy/CMG/CMGDesc.htm. If you need to read the story (and who doesn't!?), you can own the eBook version for only $3.99 by ordering it at my publisher's site at that same link. It takes about three minutes to process and download. (I've done it myself to check it out.)

Have fun and I'll try to become "un"overwhelmed soon.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home