Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday's Inspirational Quote of the Day
"The important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."
— Charles Du Bos

Fantasy Author Sandy Lender wishes you a great and successful day!
Keep reading for more of today's posts, including the interactive Word of the Day for all you visiting writers.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! You made my day! I wish I could offer you some input on the blog flux question. To be honest, I don't know. I can tell you that it isn't something I applied for. My husband set me up with a blogflux account and a few days later we noticed I was the featured blog. I was so excited I told all my family and friends. I have no idea how it got that way, how long it will last or why I am, but it was a blogging thrill none the less. :-)

Maybe you could help me. Did you have to do anything to get the thumbnail image of your site in the directory?

11:58 AM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Hi, Crystal!
When you log into blogflux, under your name where it says My Profile/My Settings, click on My Settings. The new page will give you a menu bar that includes the word avatar. When you click on that, it'll let you browse for an image you like. It's very picky about size, though. Make sure you have one already cropped to the specs it lists there and you'll be good to go.

I'm bummed to hear there's no science to getting "featured," but I'll sit back and "hope!"

Thank you!
Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

12:10 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hello,
Hope you are having a great spring and a good Mother's Day.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Thank you, Michelle,
I hope you get to spend this day with those who are special to you!

Happy Mother's Day!
Sandy L.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home