Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday's Inspirational Quote of the Day
"The test of literature…is whether we ourselves live more intensely for the reading of it."
— Author Elizabeth Drew


Fantasy Author Sandy Lender wishes you a great day!
Keep reading for today's installment in the pseudonym discussion and a contest winner announcement!
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , , , ,

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.L.,

I, too, chose my pen name to honor my antecedents - Ana is a derivative of my own first name (helps me at conferences!) and since I use my own last name hyphenated with my husband's, it seemed a better choice to search through the family tree for a name, hence Aragón. I love it!

Ana Aragón
www.anaaragon.com
Sidelined by Love, a romantic comedy from The Wild Rose Press

2:30 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Oooooh. And it's so very "Tolkien".

Nice.

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home