Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Some Good Blog Links
Or...this augments Sandy Lender's blogging panel this evening

Fantasy Author Sandy Lender (me) is participating in the Naples Press Club's blogging panel discussion this evening, and I'm willing to bet the following links will come up. I'm posting them here so folks don't have to scribble them down while we're talking, and so you visitors at home get the benefit as well.

A good sitemeter link is at sparklit.

A good pinging link used to be at Blogflux. I loved it. But it became erratic this summer. It may be back up but, honestly, I don't have time in my writer's life to check it daily in the off chance that they're back on top of things again.
A great pinging link that has fabulous features is at Ping My Blog.
Another decent pinging link that has just the basics is at Pingomatic.

And do you know how to build your html tags? Technorati has a tag generator.

I've used these tools in some of my online marketing efforts for my fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods, and will employ them further when my short story anthology (What Choices We Made) and second novel (Choices Meant for Kings) are released soon. They're just extra tools to build your blog's presence and help you monitor your success. Have fun!
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home