Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Word of the Day
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Febrific (adjective) – being feverish or causing a fever (the word originates in Latin)

Word in a Sentence: The febrific moment when my hero swept me from my feet cast me into another reality.

Your turn! I know you all can do something fabulous with this… It is cold and flu season, after all.

"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Being febrific, feeling quite nausous too, it appeared the flu bug had finally hit me just as it had many of my co-workers a few days earlier.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Fabulously gross!
;)

Sandy L.
"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home