Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to Dad
Or…I’m making him really nervous with this post

Do all ya’ll know folks who get nervous about information being “out there” on the internet? My dad is one of those folks. So I’m not releasing his name to the World Wide Web. Instead, I’ll just say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a person who might be checking The Dragon today (yes, I sent him an alert to do so).

;)

So anyone who wants to send a greeting out to Dad, here’s your one-and-only chance (until this time next year). The comment field is wide open.

“Some days, I just want the dragon to win.”

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda L Rucker said...

Happy birthday to Sandy's Dad, from one of your daughter's biggest fans! And I mean that both literally and figuratively!!
Have a great day, and treat yourself to something wonderful, like a copy of "Choice's Meant for Gods!!"
Tell me, did she get her talent and her good looks from you? I'll bet she did!
Happy Birthday!!

8:53 AM  
Blogger thewriterslife said...

Happy birthday Sandy's dad!!! If you are anything like Sandy, you're full of humor, smarts and determination! Sound familiar? Thought so. Hope you have a great one and save me a piece of that birthday cake. Too late now to worry about dieting anyway! Not that I'm fat or anything, just a little well, you know if you are of that certain age...ahhh okay...anyway, hope you enjoy the cake, the presents, and all the rest that comes with having a very happy birthday!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

Here's just a little greeting - compensation so to speak - for having made it through yet another year! Hope your day is really special and leads you into a year full of surprises and happiness. You already have one big bit of happiness with your daughter's book being published. Now what's gonna top that to round your year out and make it the best ever?

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, me.
I spent the day celebrating and am not finished yet. Evening approaches.
Bought a new fishing pole earlier today and some wheels for the Vette. They don't get used at the same time.
Ordered my personal copy of the best fantasy book in print. When Sandy's books become movies, I'm expecting her to launch a new boat for me to pilot. She promised me one when she was five, and I'm holding her to it.
Thank you for the warm birthday wishes.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home