Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, April 25, 2007


What's Up With The Dragon
Or...just a quick roundup of stuff
Linda Rucker, author of Dark Ridge, will stop by The Dragon Friday, so you'll have an opportunity to chat with her. I'll give you some info on her and her writing "schtuff" tomorrow so you have a heads-up.
The first wave of my marketing materials arrived so I have these two huge boxes of cloth bags that people can use instead of the environmentally naughty plastic bags when they go shopping. I just have to find a way to distribute them. Anyone interested in a contest here at The Dragon? Nigel is impatient to have his business cards arrive in the next wave...
I think that's enough roundup for now. I have a grammar guide to prepare for tomorrow.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home