Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, May 06, 2007


Steamy Deleted Scene from Choices Meant for Gods
Or…the scene chapter 54 might have included…

Have you already picked up your copy of Choices Meant for Gods? If so, and if you’ve read up to page 414 (yeah, it’s a long book–you get your money’s worth), you’ll have an appreciation for the following post. It’s a scene that I split and played with and morphed and, eventually, dumped. Now I’ve rewritten it, just for the fun of it, into something that, if you’ve read the fantasy novel, you’ll realize just couldn’t have been included. But I think it shows the playful side of Nigel Taiman and the I-can-dish-it-out-just-as-easily-as-you-can side of Chariss. So I’m posting it for folks to enjoy here at The Dragon. Please keep in mind this is rough–never been edited or anything like that. Also keep in mind, if you haven’t read the novel, that Choices Meant for Gods is a fantasy, not a romance novel. Hence the first reason this scene didn’t really fit…

(And if you don’t already have your copy of Choices Meant for Gods by Sandy Lender, my goodness, what are you waiting for?!? Hop over to http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=dp_return_1/104-9089752-5140754?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books&qid=1175821346&sr=8-1 and order it to get the free shipping.)

“Some days, I just want the dragon to win.”

Tags: , , , ,

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I am a little slow, but at least I know Anthroposophy exists. I still don't get it. Oh well, Monday is a new day.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home