Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, August 19, 2007


The Randomly-Drawn Photo Contest Winner
Or...congratulations to Danelle Petrasky

I laughed when I drew this name. Those of you out there in cyberspace who don't already know me can just wonder why. Those of you who DO know me, including Danelle, know exactly why I'm laughing. But she's the winner of the Choices Meant for Gods Randomly-Drawn Photo Contest. Yay! And congratulations to this graphic artist extraordinaire. You'll notice in the picture that she's taking a break from graphic design to pose for her winning shot.

I'll have to ask her if she wants the spa stuff from Arcana's bathing room or if I can take her to lunch this week...

Congratulations, Danelle!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home