Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, December 07, 2007

Choices Meant for Gods is Featured at Ravens Hollow Today
Or...check out Raven's dark and scary blog

In preparation for the Christmas gift-giving fest, fellow ArcheBooks author Raven Bower has prepared a slew of gift-giving ideas over at her blog, http://www.ravens-hollow.blogspot.com/. Today, she's suggesting folks go get my epic fantasy novel, Choices Meant for Gods, which I think is tres cool of her. (I think she's keen on Nigel Taiman, myself...)

While you're at Raven's blog to see what nice things she has to post about CMFG, you can troll for info about her paranormal thriller, Apparitions. I've read it (I believe the review I wrote is on Amazon.com, where you can purchase her paranormal thriller) and LOVED it. A friend of mine is currently reading it and keeping the lights on at night because of it... Bwuahahahaha. My work here is done.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , , , ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home