Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Valentine's Day Winner is Ann Thayer-Cohen!
Or...Ann gets the goods from the Win a Fantasy for Valentine's Day Contest

Congratulations to Ann! She's an Author Island visitor who sailed over and posted comments to Nigel's guest blogs and won herself an autographed, first-edition, hard-cover copy of the epic fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods!

WOO-HOO, to Ann!!

Join me in congratulating her on a job well done. Fabulous.

We'll have info on the next contest over at the Author Island site real soon (at http://www.authorisland.com/), and I'll let you know here. And CMFG will be the featured Book of the Day soon, too! So stay tuned, don't sail too far out to sea and pay attention if you'd like to win a hard-cover copy for yourself.

Now! If you're worried that you might not win one of these upcoming contests and you're nervous about shelling out the big bucks for a hard-cover book (and, come on, that's hard-earned money we're talking about even if it does have bunches o' fab reviews on Amazon), you can always get the eBook version from my publisher's site for $3.99. I consider that cheap. (I'm not making any money off my first book anyway, so what do I care? I just want to build audience and make more people crazy for the release of the second book in the trilogy, which will also be available in both hard-cover and eBook.) So be-bop over to http://www.archebooks.com/BookIDX/Indexes/Fantasy/CMG/CMGDesc.htm and click on the right-hand button immediately above my banner ad. It's easy. I've done it.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , ,

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nigel said...

Congratulations, Ann! I hope you enjoy the story of my bride. I'll make sure Sandy gets to the post office Saturday morning. ;)

All my best to you,
Nigel

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home