Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday's Inspirational Quote of the Day for Writers

"You may write me down in history
"With your bitter, twisted lies,
"You may trod me in the very dirt
"But still, like dust, I'll rise."
— Maya Angelou (from And Still I Rise, 1978)

Fantasy Author Sandy Lender wishes you an empowered day!
Keep reading...because one of these days...Nigel and Chariss are going to be famous. I'm going to rise from the dust of a bad judgment call I made 14 years ago and I'm going to take on the world with gusto and aplomb and vigor and I will prevail like nothing you've ever seen. Ladies and gentlemen, one of these days, the dragon is going to freakin' win! (See Nigel's blog for the fabulous ending... http://sandylender.blogspot.com/ )
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , , , ,

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger danetteb said...

I love the quote by Maya Angelou, she always gets me thinking :)

Hugs, Danette

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home