Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Choices Meant for Kings ARCs are Ready for Reviews
Or…Fantasy Author Sandy Lender has advance reader copies of Choices Meant for Kings prepared for professional review

While I've contacted several reviewers who are placing CMFK on their summer review schedule, I would like to make a more concentrated effort to gather opinions on this fantasy novel than I did with Choices Meant for Gods. As a complete novice with the first of this fantasy trilogy, I waited until the book's release before approaching reviewers, and found most of them disappointed that the novel would be "old" before their opinion could be shared with the world. I don't want to make that same mistake with the second book in the series.

Choices Meant for Kings rests at the publisher awaiting its turn on a backlogged production schedule. The release date could be sometime later this summer or early fall, so the timing is perfect to get ARCs to reviewers now. If you're interested and haven't already been contacted, please let me know.

If you need a copy of Choices Meant for Gods, I have the pdf available for reviewers. Readers can also find the eBook and hardcover edition at my publisher's site. The hardcover is also available at Amazon. If you bring your copy with you to ConQuesT39 over Memorial Day weekend, I'll be happy to personalize it for you.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home