Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Choices Meant for Kings Gets Another Great Early Review
Or...visit Cheryl's Book Nook

Just a quick note here while I continue unpacking boxes from the move this weekend: the industrious reviewer/interviewer Cheryl of Cheryl's Book Nook has posted her review of the upcoming fantasy novel from Fantasy Author Sandy Lender, Choices Meant for Kings! It went up on Sunday so I'll provide the direct link here. Hurray for my heroine, Amanda Chariss! She's getting all sorts of attention these days, eh?

Enjoy the review.
And thank you to Cheryl for the positive affirmation!

If you're in need of the first novel in the Choices trilogy, Choices Meant for Gods is still available for a special price at Amazon, and at a 20% discount on the publisher's site in hard cover. The eBook is also available at ArcheBooks Publishing for $3.99, which I think is a fabulous deal.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Hi Sandy,

I read about your books in the latest Turtle Time email from Eve and I've ordered a copy of "Choices Meant
for Gods" from Amazon. I look forward to reading the book and I hope to meet you sometime on the beach. My wife and I have patrolled zones 9-11 on Fridays for the past several years and we love it.

Steve

2:52 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Steve,
A month later...
I'm so pleased to hear from a fellow Turtle Timer! I actually got to meet your lovely wife at a hatchling release one evening. It was thrilling to see those little guys race down to the surf, and I'm glad I got to share the event with your wife and other turtle folks.
I hope you're enjoying Choices Meant for Gods! Thanks for supporting the cause!
Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home