Top 10 Reasons Dragons Make Good Pets
Or...I wish I had a dragon around
10. Dragons are the original "green" pet. With rising residential heating oil and propane costs, his handy built-in pilot light reduces your energy/utility bills.
9. Their natural propensity for gathering and hording bright, shiny objects means more valuable bling for your family treasury.
8. You can safely take up a life of crime. Name one judge who's going to risk his neck signing a search warrant on your dragon-infested property. (or one deputy willing to serve said search warrant)
7. No stray cats spawning loudly outside your window at night.
6. No stray jocks attempting #7.
5. If your dragon flies (and most do), you have a fabulous solution to rush-hour traffic. Well, let's face it, even if your dragon is flightless, traffic will move for you.
4. If you ride your dragon to work (and who wouldn't), you'll probably be able to garner a raise through strategic intimidation. "My pet can eat you," is a great negotiating tool. (works for raising grades in school as well)
3. With a dragon, family game night can include IQ-building riddle contests.
2. Because some people CAN make it across the moat.
1. The dragon makes your moat look like a normal landscaping feature.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."