Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Checkin' In For A Moment With Another Review
Or...Choices Meant for Kings gets an early review at ChrisChat Reviews

I swear I'm going to post the winner of the sword I gave away at DragonCon and some pictures...and I'm going to post Word of the Day and Inspirational Quote of the Day again...just send energizing thoughts my way and the blogging will follow.

:)

In the meantime, please check out this fabulous and fun review of my next fantasy novel, Choices Meant for Kings, from Chris Speakman at ChrisChat Reviews. It's not just a great review, it's written in a completely new format for reviewing... I think you guys will be as tickled by it as I was. Of course, I was thrilled mostly because she spoke so highly of my lovely Amanda Chariss, and you know I just love Chariss. ;)
Enjoy!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , ,

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

Congratulations on the great review, Sandy. I loved the non-orthodox approach. Now I really can’t wait for the release of Choices Meant for Kings so I can read it too!

Jane Kennedy Sutton
Author of The Ride
http://janesutton.com/
http://janekennedysutton.blogspot.com/

1:34 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

JANE!
I'm glad you enjoyed the review. Gotta talk to Bob about getting Choices Meant for Kings out. I need it in November... But you're familiar with this process, yes? ;)

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home