Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Where in the World is Sandy Lender?
Or...check out today's tour stops

Did I mention that I'm doing an online book tour to pre-promote the short story anthology What Choices We Made? Well, I am. The book is due out on the busiest shopping day of the year (Nov. 28). You can catch me talking about it at various spots for the next couple weeks and two of those places today are at Chris Chat Talks Books and Jamieson Wolf's blog. Nice? Click on the links and visit away!

What's extra nifty about Chris Speakman's blog today is that she's got the cover of What Choices We Made AND she's posted her reviews of Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings that she wrote this summer. The review of Choices Meant for Kings is just amazing. I was so tickled when I first read it. (Apparently, it still makes my day because I just read it again on her site and it's got me smiling.)

So please stop by Chris and Jamieson's sites and leave a comment so I know you were there. I'll be be-bopping through around the lunch hour (yes, I must get some work done, you know) and after work to respond!

Tomorrow, I'll be the featured author at PNR's The Haunt.
If you're trying to get your hands on the current Choices Meant for Gods, you can pick up the hardcover from Amazon.com, where they're currently offering a 20% discount. Or you can get the hardcover or the eBook from my publisher's site. My publisher always has a 25% discount on the hardcover and the eBook is only $3.99.

See you around the blogosphere!
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , ,

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Sandy,
so nice to find you again. Lost track after you left the writer's group, but I know you were starting a magazine. Hope all is going well. will follow your blog from my blog.

1:59 AM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Hi, Rebecca!!!!
Not sure when you left the note but it's nice to see you visiting. I was dumped in the hospital (SURPRISE!) just over a week ago and they let me out last night. No internet access for over a week will send a writer/blogger into withdrawal, let me tell you. I think I lost my mind in there...
Now I need to figure out HOW to apologize to the folks who were hosting me on a little book tour I was in the middle of.
Argh.
Leave me your URL!!!!
Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home