Or...The Dragon got a kick out of this
My friend Laura sent me an e-mail with some snarky (yet lovely) truths today. I could swear I've seen a few of them before, so I tossed those aside. Even a couple of the ones I've got left here "feel" familiar. But they're so good I had to share them.
With my friends.
1. When you’re sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew.
2. When you smile, I will know you’re plotting something that I must be involved in.
3. When you’re scared, we will high tail it out of here.
4. When you’re confused, I will use little words.
5. When you’re blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."
Tags: friendship, friends, truth, dragon