Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Friendship...True Friendship
Or...The Dragon got a kick out of this

My friend Laura sent me an e-mail with some snarky (yet lovely) truths today. I could swear I've seen a few of them before, so I tossed those aside. Even a couple of the ones I've got left here "feel" familiar. But they're so good I had to share them.

With my friends.

1. When you’re sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew.
2. When you smile, I will know you’re plotting something that I must be involved in.
3. When you’re scared, we will high tail it out of here.
4. When you’re confused, I will use little words.
5. When you’re blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , ,

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura M. Crawford said...

ROFLMAO! I'm so glad you liked it, and it brought a smile to your face or made you laugh. My favorite is "When you are confused I will use little words." That just kills me! My other one is the one that says, "When you are smiling I will know it is something I must be involved in." I didn't write this, but I love it.

Thanks for posting it to your site. :)

Laura :)

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home