Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, February 05, 2007


Choices Meant for Gods has a Tentative Release Month
Set your alarms for March 2007!

I spoke with my publisher over the weekend concerning the production of Choices Meant for Gods, and it looks as if he’ll be editing the book this month. The staff at ArcheBooks Publishing plans to release several titles over the next few months, including A Prophecy Forgotten by my friend Michelle Weston, and A Chance to Say Yes by my friend Tina Murray. Choices hits the presses first. I don’t think I can express how thrilled I am to hear this news!

Over the next few weeks, I’ll keep you posted on the book’s progress and give you tips on how to order it wherever you are in the country (or abroad). Nigel and Chariss can’t wait to share their stories with you…

“Some days, you just want the dragon to win.”

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tina Murray said...

It is good news, Sandy. Please keep us updated on your book's trek towards publication.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

It is really great - and very exciting news for you. I can only imagine how I would feel if I were that close to having something I'd written being published and available to the general public. Long deserved reward there, don't 'cha think?

11:16 AM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Hi, Jeni!
I don't know that having Choices Meant for Gods published is a long-deserved reward, but it's certainly a long-anticipated dream! I've been writing since I was a child, and this book began with some characters and some concepts when I was in high school... So I'm ready to let the world meet these people!

Sandy L.
"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home