Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, June 26, 2007


The Dragon is at The Polebarn
Or...the online book tour goes north

Today you can visit with fantasy author Sandy Lender at Laura Crawford's blog at http://greetingsfromthepolebarn.blogspot.com. This is cool because most of you won't physically drive to Minnesota today, but you can still meet me there...

If you don't already have a copy of Choices Meant for Gods, please check out my publisher's site at http://www.archebooks.com/BookIDX/Indexes/Fantasy/CMG/CMGDesc.htm to order your copy with a 25% discount and to see the fancy schmancy flash banner Bob Gelinas made for me. It's very cool...includes my slogan.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags:, , , , ,

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Sandy. This is Shannon Creamer, remember me? I still have the letters with your early writings from high school. *grin*

2:49 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

OH MY GOD, WOMAN!!!
WHERE ARE YOU!!!???
HOW ARE YOU!!!???

I need your e-mail address! Google shows me your name but a "no-reply" box. GIVE ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!!

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

5:36 PM  
Blogger Nigel said...

Oh, fantastic. Is this going to cut into writing time? You're going to go flitting off down memory lane here, aren't you? Who is this Shannon person and how can I stop this from cutting into your writing time?

Nigel (who is not pleased) Taiman

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

magdalene_1024@comcast.net

That's odd, I thought I posted a link to my LiveJournal for you, I guess it didn't come through. But email me!

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never fear, dear Nigel--I was there at your 'birth', so to speak, so I'm certain that our trips down memory lane will also contain many talks about you and how you've fared over the years.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home