Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, June 25, 2007



Happy Birthday to George Michael

Or...The Dragon is a child of the '80s

Yes, it's June 25. This means it's Monday so you have a Grammar Guide to read, a new Word of the Day, Fantasy Author Sandy Lender is live at http://ambasadora.livejournal.com as part of the CMFG Online Book Tour, and George Michael is another year older. It's a good day!

Pick up your copy of the fabulous fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods at http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-9883296-3024969?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1182722132&sr=8-1. Woo-hoo!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , , , ,

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura M. Crawford said...

OMG, SANDY! I used to think George was such a babe, then I found out he was Gay! Devastating! But I don't care, he's still good to look at!LOL! Q would tease me to no end if he read this! He still has a hard time with me having John Taylor and DuranDuran as wallpaper when I was 16, he just doesn't 'get it', until I point out how he gets randy when Jessica Alba (Dark Angel was his favorite show!) is anywhere in a bikini!

Just make sure you are getting your sleep honey, and I will see you at the Polebarn tomorrow! Loveya!

Laura :)

1:57 AM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Laura,
I've loved George forevah! Had a thing for that sessy Andrew Ridgeley, too. And I probably just butchered his name...sigh...

But, yeah, John is always my fave.

Teeny boppers unite!

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home