Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Internet Trouble
Or...We apologize for this interruption in your regularly scheduled programming

I'm livid. Pardon me, but Fantasy Author Sandy Lender is about to get medieval on the internet provider at her home. I know, this flies in the face of "no ranting at The Dragon," but, wow, when you're using the internet to market your new fantasy novel and this is how you intend to launch your career...ah...anger doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling.

In good news, I had my first official book signing at Barnes & Noble this afternoon and it went well. I'll be contacting the winner of the Win Jorin Taiman's Training Sword by e-mail (when that's working, right?) and will announce that person here at Today the Dragon Wins.

Look, I have to get back on the phone and I need to get back to the house and there are just issues to resolve with the internet and the computer and technology. Aye. So you'll get Word of the Day and Grammar Guide and all that good stuff as soon as I can get this bizarre stuff resolved. That'll be October, right?

In the meantime, those of you with reliable internet connections can order Choices Meant for Gods at http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-3163519-8684042?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1181424583&sr=8-1.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Are computer problems contagiouis? I had a bunch of 'em over the weekend from Friday night till this evening however, for a change, mine were not caused by my isp but rather from Mother Nature's fury in the sky Friday night here and a well-placed lightning strike that clipped my phone line and nicked my modem! All is well tonight though but boy, cyber-silence is a terrible thing to bear when one is cyber-addicted!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home