Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, June 07, 2007


Keeping the CMFG Online Book Tour Together for All Ya'll

Or...the peripherals are just as cool as the parts I planned

I've been so caught up in the peripherals of the Choices Meant for Gods Online Book Tour this week that I neglected to give you regular visitors of The Dragon either a Grammar Guide or a Writer's Guide. I apologize. So sandwiched in between this little roundup and today's Word of the Day column you'll find a nice writing tip to remind us why writers enjoy this site so much.

And now to round things up, I've got oodles of exciting news. I'll be posting my fancy new banner on the blog very soon--as soon as I get it in the perfect format from my publisher. And when I have it in that perfect format, it will appear at FantasyBookSpot.com and AuthorIsland.com (and I'll shout it from the rooftops for you). For now, you can view it (complete with my slogan) at http://www.archebooks.com/BookIDX/Indexes/Fantasy/CMG/CMGDesc.htm. Hey. Notice that you can order a copy of the epic fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods at that page, too.

The Online Book Tour garnered me some recognition at USA Today Tuesday, so I'm still floating on Cloud 9 about that. Nigel is blogging about it later today over at http://sandylender.blogspot.com. Yesterday, the lovely Yvonne Walus hosted me at http://yewalus.blogspot.com over in New Zealand, and that interview with its fantastic follow-up questions from interested bloggers is still viewable.

Today we return to the sunny state of Florida where my excited friend Linda Rucker has me talking about dragons and sorcerers and Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling and that most taboo of all topics: RELIGION. So check out our lively conversation at http://readingrucker.blogspot.com.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home