Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, June 11, 2007


Swear, Swear, Swear, I Didn't Stab Anyone...
Or...Blood-Free Day at Barnes and Noble
Saturday, June 9th, found Fantasy Author Sandy Lender standing at the entryway to Barnes & Noble at the Waterside Shops in Naples, Florida, with a weapon. Oh, well, she also had some copies of Choices Meant for Gods to sign. First! Big thank-yous go out to Michelle Weston, author of A Prophecy Forgotten, for bringing the camera and getting shots of the coo-el event. I also want to thank the folks who stopped by to get copies of the new fantasy novel that's got everyone so excited about Nigel and Chariss. And I would be remiss if I didn't thank the wonderful folks at Barnes & Noble who brought the table out for me and brought me water and stopped by to chat before traffic picked up. It was a wonderful experience to meet so many wonderful new faces Saturday, and I feel empowered by your energy!
And now, for the moment all you contest entry folks have been waiting for...where is Eric Becker? Eric, are you stopping by The Dragon today? I need to reach you, my dear, to let you know that fabulous training sword in the picture above is now YOURS! (I'm sending him an e-mail to let him know.) Yes, Eric is the winner of the replica of Jorin Taiman's training sword. Woo-hoo! And congratulations to you! Lucky dog.
All you other folks who entered the contest need not fear. I've got a couple speaking engagements planned and more book signings to do...there'll be more chances to win more swords. Jorin's sword was easy to replicate, doncha know...
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home