Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, July 02, 2007


Blog on Over, Baby
Or...The Dragon is at Raven's blog today

The Choices Meant for Gods Online Book Tour takes fantasy author Sandy Lender to http://ravens-hollow.blogspot.com/ today. Check it out!

And get your copy of the epic fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods at http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-9221383-5820111?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1183135911&sr=8-1, where my ranking improved overnight. I attribute that to the fabulous review in the Boca Raton News yesterday. You can see that review posted here in the archives...I think I posted it Thursday...

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , ,

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your interview on Raven's blog, I loved it. I found it really interesting when you had said you put Chariss through some of the things you have experienced in your life. Good thing she is a fictional character or you would be in big trouble missy!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

:)

What...don't you think Chariss would forgive me?

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home