Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, July 01, 2007


Win Win WIN Stuff!
Or…The Dragon knows where you can win stuff

Now, of course you can win the flash drive Fantasy Author Sandy Lender is giving away if you've read Choices Meant for Gods (or read it before July 20) and answer the easy breezy questions at Kora Taiman's blog at http://choicesmeantforgods.wordpress.com/. But, there's another organization I'm associated with that I think is pretty doggone cool, and the proprietor of it is giving away a prize-a-day during the month of July, and she's giving away a book-a-week to a couple of lucky winners for A YEAR.

Here's the scoop.

If you go to http://www.authorisland.com/, you can (for free) sign up for the Author Island newsletter. This thing arrives in your e-mail box (read: all the trees sigh in relief) and gives you information about new authors (like me), new books (like Choices Meant for Gods), new contests, new movie deals (yes, I would like Peter Jackson to have my number on his speed-dial), new author interviews, new online chat opportunities, etc. When you subscribe, you get entered in the contest to win a book a week for an entire year. Personally, I think that rocks. (Personally, I don't have time to read a book a week, but I try anyway.) So I encourage you visitors to go to http://www.authorisland.com/ and get signed up for the newsletter (free free free). I think you can also subscribe directly through http://groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/authorisland. While you're at the island site, you can check out my interview under Interviews, Fantasy Authors. There's also a letter from me to you that you have to sort of "find." It's like a treasure hunt. (island…treasure hunt…it's all part of the theme)

And mark your calendars because I'll be the featured author in an online chat on the island Wednesday, July 18, during which we'll be giving away a first-edition, hard cover copy of Choices Meant for Gods. Ow!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home