Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, July 16, 2007


Choices Meant for Gods Online Book Tour Nears the End
Or…The Dragon might get some sleep Sunday

I have mixed feelings about this week. It's the last week of the Choices Meant for Gods Online Book Tour. And ohmigosh is it packed. So I'm feeling kinda sad and kinda nervous because this two-month tour of constant activity and constant gratification is coming to a close.

I also feel ecstatic because this has been exhausting and insane. Think about it: I've been on a different site almost every weekday (unless I was physically traveling) for TWO MONTHS. Some days I was on two sites. All in the name of marketing and promotion.

I'm not complaining, by the way. I'm stating this because I want all ya'll visitors to know that this tour has been an amazing success. It's not even over yet and I consider it an amazing success. Of course, I say something like that and no one will show up for the chat tonight…I'll sit there alone with the host listening to the chirp of crickets… Oh! The chat is at 9 p.m. Eastern at http://willifordblog.com. Fabulous fellow. He's back at school while trying to hold down a 9 to 5, if I get the story right. Eegads. Anyway, please join us in the chat room (registering takes all of two seconds, if you can type your name that quickly, and you don't get spammed afterward) to discuss "What makes the perfect villain?" with fantasy author Sandy Lender and to take a stab at winning a copy of my high fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods.

So the tour this week takes us on a whirlwind. Here's what I know so far:
Monday: http://willifordblog.com at 9 p.m. eastern for a live chat
Tuesday: http://friendsofdragons.wordpress.com for a character interview of goddess Kora Taiman
Wednesday: www.authorisland.com at 8 p.m. eastern for a live chat (Theme: What makes the perfect heroine?; another contest to win a copy of CMFG)
Thursday: www.storyation.blogspot.com for an interview of Sandy Lender
Friday: http://janekennedysutton.blogspot.com for an interview of Sandy Lender
Saturday: okay…I'll post Saturday's LIST later in the week because it's not complete yet…and…ummm…it's going to be huge. Saturday is going to be an online superparty of Choices Meant for Gods stuff.

I invite you to participate in any or all of these events to celebrate the final week of the Choices Meant for Gods Online Book Tour/Virtual Tour. It's been a blast!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home