Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, July 10, 2007


I Need More Pictures of My Book or Something

Or...this online book tour is getting long...

Today! You can see info about Choices Meant for Gods at the coo-el site of www.virtualbooktourdenet.blogspot.com, managed by Karina Fabian, co-editor of Infinite Space, Infinite God. We'll interview the lovely Karina here at The Dragon in August, and I'm very much looking forward to it. She's wonderful!

In the meantime, I'm going to seek out some new pictures of either me or my book or something because the picture above has been used enough! I have a writer's meeting Saturday afternoon. Maybe I can get someone to take a picture of me holding Choices Meant for Gods and I'll post it here for the next month or so. That'll be nice. Oh! I also have a writing assignment for the meeting Saturday that I'll share with all ya'll in a Writer's Guide to inspire some creativity. That'll be nice.

In good news, Amazon is running low on copies of Choices Meant for Gods, but claims to have more on order. So jog over there to put in your order now so you're first in line when they come in. http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=dp_return_2/002-3163519-8684042?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books You can also order the epic fantasy novel from my publisher's site at http://www.archebooks.com/BookIDX/Indexes/Fantasy/CMG/CMGDesc.htm. He'll never run out.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , ,

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! If you get a few pictures and maybe even some royalty free pics, you can even put together a short book trailer and post it here and on video sites. A little free use music or a brief audio from you and it's even better!

Ronda
Ronda Del Boccio, the Story Lady of www.Storyation.com

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home