Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Follow Me
Or...The Dragon has some cool stuff for you to take note of today

Over at Henry's blog, he's interviewing a young lady by the name of Mave Mallory. She's the Last Witch. Confused? Well...go check it out at http://friendsofdragons.wordpress.com. I ain't explainin' it here.

And, if you're a member of Brenda Williamson's Romance Party, that's where the Choices Meant for Gods Online Book Tour has me today! Woo-hoo! I think Nigel's excited about that because he likes for folks to focus on his relationship with Chariss. Go figure...

The book is still available at www.amazon.com!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamieson Wolf said...

Yayeee Mave! Seriously, I was shocked that she was able to go out and do an interview without me knowing! But she's got talents all her own. :)

3:38 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

You'd have been very proud of Mave. I sat in on the interview to make sure Henry behaved himself, and Mave was a charming young lady.

You've got a great character there, my villain!

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home