Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Quick Post
Or...in case you needed this news flash: The Dragon is losing her mind

So this is just a quick note to tell you I'll post good stuff tomorrow. In the meantime, check out the video trailer for Choices Meant for Gods that our wonderful Jamieson Wolf made at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFg0kW_T-3g and enter the contest for a dragon necklace by leaving your five-star rating and some positive feedback for Jamieson there at YouTube.

And make sure you grab a copy of Choices Meant for Gods at http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=dp_return_2/002-3163519-8684042?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books so you can photograph yourself reading it for the photo contest! All of the contests currently running in conjunction with the epic fantasy novel are described in the archives from Saturday, July 21. I'll post pictures that we've already received tomorrow...

It's all tomorrow, guys...all tomorrow...

"Some days, I just want the dragon to eat people to get them out of my way."
***insert maniacal laughter here***

Tags: ,

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

Sandy, I loved the trailer by Jamieson Wolfe on U-tube (if it didn't scare me to sign-up I'd left my message there!). I have bought your book, read it and loved it, but after watching, I'm tempted to do it all over again!

Jane Sutton
http://janekennedysutton.blogspot

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home