Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, August 19, 2007


Lots o' Announcements Tonight!
Or...The Dragon has stuff to tell you
One evening, Sandy Lender was bemoaning the fact that, as a new fantasy author with a new epic fantasy novel, she didn't have a lot of good pictures to post here at Today the Dragon Wins. (Yes, that sentence was engineered for search engine optimization.) So I posted something to the effect that the picture you see here was probably getting a little old and I needed to figure out a way to get more, different, fun, exciting images. My friend and fellow author Jamieson Wolf, whom all ya'll should be familiar with by now and who has his first in-print novel available over at http://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Mirror-Jamieson-Wolf/dp/0974053775/ref=dp_return_1/105-8001163-2859664?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books&qid=1187578781&sr=1-1, suggested I have a photo contest. Folks should send in pictures of themselves reading Choices Meant for Gods.

Dude. I was all over that idea.

The results are two contest winners. One that I randomly selected from the Duran Duran 2001 Close Up tour hat and one that I selected as the "most creative." Please join me in congratulating the winners listed in the posts below.

Also, Mr. Wolf prepared a book trailer for Choices Meant for Gods that can be viewed on YouTube (and could be viewed here if I could do the whole linking thing on Blogger, eh?). That contest concluded yesterday and the winner is also listed in her own special post below.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home